Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

On Tuesday 03 December 2013 22:19:30 Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 December 2013 17:30:31 Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 10:50 +0100, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
> > > But there are limitations to the use of USERDEFs (at least there used
> > > to be). Can we call wind_get(handle, WF_FTOOLBAR,...) in the USERDEF
> > > callback function to get the rectangle list? It used to be forbidden.
> >
> > I don't know why you'd want to request the rectangle list from within
> > the userdef code, as this is one of the parameters passed to it by the
> > AES.
>
> Yes, sorry, this was a bad example.

Actually that wasn't such a bad example because I've just found out that the
clipping rectangle passed in the PARMBLK structure (parameters pb_xc, pb_yx,
pb_wc and pb_hc) is wrong when a USERDEF object is in the toolbar: the
clipping corresponds to the entire toolbar! This can't be right. I've verified
this with 2 different windows with different object trees.

No surprise I'm getting strange results...

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire