Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 06:44 +0100, jflemaire@skynet.be wrote:

> The problem with USERDEFs is that the limitation of the ub_parm
> element forces you to declare your data as global, which I don't like.

I'm not sure what you mean. I have only on USERDEF in my own dialog
library, this draws the tabs and frames for a tabbed object. The only
global (well, global to the userdef functions atleast) data is the VDI
parameter block. ub_parm points to a structure containing the data for
the actual object.

Jo Even