[MiNT] Samba problems.

So, I spent some time looking into why my build of samba wasn't working.

Unfortunately, there's failures on a few levels. :-(

One is a filesystem problem with ext2 (not nice). The second is a locking problem inside samba's TDB code.

Fortunately, both of the above can be worked around by not using ext2 for the tdb files.

Also, I've fixed both problems and running some tests to check things out, but it's certainly nice to share my Falcon's hard drive with the outside world :-)

Alan.

PS. I'm only working on smbd at this time, the other programs such as nmbd etc I haven't looked at yet.