Re: [MiNT] Wake up an application

Forget this Email it work fine, I have found a bug in my source code!

Thanks

Olivier
Hello

Is it possible to wake up an application if all applications are in supervisor mode?

I have some strange problem to wake up applications

an application doing Pause() already in supervisor mode Pause correctly then another application do a Pkill(id, SIGCONT) to this application in supervisor mode and all other applications are in supervisor mode (already in Pause or waiting something)

the Pkill message looks have no effect up any application go back in usermode, is it possible? Is there any solution? Or I do something wrong?

regards

Olivier