Re: [MiNT] C++

On Friday, October 18, 2013, Ole wrote:
Am Freitag, den 18.10.2013, 01:53 +0200 schrieb Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

zView uses FreeType2, a very complex C++ library, it even has
revealed some bugs for the coldfire target. Then OpenTTD comes to my
mind.

Nope, FreeType2 is clean ANSI C.
Right, not FreeType, xpdf. It has been some time :)

(But yes, performance could have been better, and the size of the executables, ouch!)
True, the size really is a problem on our poor a.out target (unless you don't use the std library and/or stl) but performance seems ok to me, it depends how well is the c++ written of course.

Enigma (it is C++ and based on libxerces, which is also C++).
(The resulting executable was 60 MB in size =) )
8-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org