Re: [MiNT] Easymint install on TT

Hi all,

Today evening, I can try once again to install easymint 1.83 on atari TT, for information there are 10MB ST-RAM and 64MB TT-RAM. The problem is corrupted files while copying them to your hard drive rootfs.tgz and basic.tar. After copy these files again and checking of all are OK to install rpm package from basic.tar was a success without any problems.

Now I can try to install on the second machine, but there is only 4MB memory and I thing that is very small

Thank you Marc

Regards
Piotr