Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

I just updated to the latest trunk build which I believe has the
path fix. Netsurf View Source now tries to open <netsurf home>/usr/tmp
which doesn't work but is better.

So I decided to update Netsurf as well. I opened the zip in Arcview and
dragged the netsuf folder into a real folder.

When Arcview unzips things it always reported an error at the end but
now it doesn't. I wonder if the mint fix has also fixed this error also ?

Thanks all,

Peter