Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

On Sunday 14 April 2013 22:56:25 Ole wrote:
>  Am Sonntag, den 14.04.2013, 17:36 +0200 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire
>
>  <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
> > On Sunday 14 April 2013 14:33:04 Ole wrote:
> >
> > 1.6.1. However, my Netsurf version is a bit outdated now. I'll see if
> > I have
> > some time tonight to test a current build.
>
>  Maybe it would be also interesting to know if you have realtime redraws
>  enabled...

You mean realtime window resizing? Sure I do. This is 2013 :-)

BTW, I tried the latest build of Netsurf with XaAES 1.6.1 and there are no
differences: as soon as netsurf redraws the toolbar with a window on top, it
does so as if it was the one on top (see screenshot: I switched to Thing while
netsurf was still drawing the page; no tricks involved to reproduce the
problem).

> I searched for that option but did not find it.

Can't find it either. I thought this was the default?

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire