[MiNT] MiNTlib assembly labels naming?

Hi,

I just spent a while debugging why a program exits when
it shouldn't, and was mystified why program is constantly
calling "exit" without exiting.

After reading MiNTlib assembly sources, I found out that "exit"
is actually label for two last instructions of memcpy():
------------- mintlib/string/bcopy.S -------------
 exit:
        movl sp@(4),d0          | return dest (for memcpy only)
        rts

Could that and similar non-function ASM labels be made local, or
at least be renamed a bit more sensibly (e.g. memcpy_exit)?

	- Eero

PS. the symbol not having leading '_' should have been
a hint, but I didn't think of that at first (real exit()
symbol is of course named "__exit")...