Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:45:59 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Peter Slegg, 11.04.2013 21:26:58:
>
> >>  This doesn't happen when moving from the Utilities to the Help menu.
> >>  Why does it happen when moving from Navigate to Utilities ;)
> >>
> >>  Greets,
> >>  Ole
> >>

> > Is it because the URL area is overwriting the menu. The Help
> > menu is too short to cover the URL.
>
> I guess it's because the main-menu closes and opens a window right after,
> what might confuse netsurf, I haven't looked at the source, but basically
> it is able to handle this, because the effect only occurs in the url-field.
>
> I wondered what the help-menu might be - I call it context-menu :)

I just accidentally discovered something.

I have Netsurf open and the window maximised.

Then I topped MyMail and opened it's menu and moved across the menus.
The url problem is still there as Netsurf redraws and the MyMail menus redraw.

Is it the order that the Netsurf window, menu and url are being drawn ?

Peter