Re: [MiNT] xaaes.km calls the AES appl_init() in supervisor mode

On 09/03/2013 09:53, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
- scrp_write() calls Fsfirst() with trap #1

As MiNT hooks into Trap 1 the MiNT-Fsfirst should be called by EmuTOS in
theory. Or EmuTOS did not notice the redirection and things go wrong somehow?

Indeed, EmuTOS scrp_write() uses FreeMiNT's Fsfirst().

This brings me on a serious trail.

Whenever the EmuTOS AES is entered with trap #2, it switches to a private process stack. Currently that stack is 1788 bytes. If I increase it to 2000 bytes, it does not crash anymore.

I suspect that FreeMiNT's Fsfirst() use much more stack than the EmuTOS one, so the private stack overflows.

I will add more traces to be sure of what really happens.

--
Vincent Rivière