Re: [MiNT] Hold down the SHIFT key to enter menu

On 05/03/2013 12:59, Petr Stehlik wrote:
What a FUD :)

It seems to be efficient to get quick feedback ;-)

Asking on emutos-user list about ARAnyM is not the right way, mostly
because I haven't had time to read the emutos-user list for some time
already.

I posted a message entitled "FreeMiNT menu shift key" on the aranym-user mailing list, on 28/02/2013. I deliberately chose that list because I'm just an ARAnyM user, and the question was about basic ARAnyM usage. (this is not related to EmuTOS in any way)

If mailing list archives disappeared I can get that fixed, too.

I have posted a new message entitled "Server trouble?" on the aranym-user mailing list a couple of hours ago. When detecting something wrong, courtesy requires reporting trouble to the right place, what I did.

Shift has been fixed long time ago, see the Changelog:

2009/09/05 - Petr
- input.cpp: Right Shift was not detected properly at startup. Thanks
for indirect bug report to Vincent :-)

Good! Since it was an "indirect bug report", that probably explains I don't remember that.

Back to the topic:
We can now remove the special case in FreeMiNT and use Right Shift like any other kernel variant, isn't it?

Next time please feel free to ask about ARAnyM in the aranym mailing
lists, thanks!

I did, see above.

--
Vincent Rivière