Re: [MiNT] Human readable MiNT List archives

Hi,

On lauantai 02 helmikuu 2013, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> I've got a little present for you. Few days ago I wanted to find
> something in the ML archives and I (again) realized how horrible is to
> read those harvested messages on the web. Some googling and pythoning
> resulted in this: http://mikro.atari.org/mint (you can find many
> historical figures in there :))

Small requests to make it even better: :-)

* Please sort the index page so that latest month is on top
  (like seems to be done with most other mail archives).

* Could you provide archive also for the current month?
  (How often you run the indexer for new messages?)

	- Eero