[MiNT] Human readable MiNT List archives

Hi guys,

I've got a little present for you. Few days ago I wanted to find something in the ML archives and I (again) realized how horrible is to read those harvested messages on the web. Some googling and pythoning resulted in this: http://mikro.atari.org/mint (you can find many historical figures in there :))

Btw, this could be done in 'realtime' with the current traffic, too. Mhonarc project (http://www.mhonarc.org) is the tool to use. So if someone brave with spare time would like to look into this, I'm sure Alan and/or Rob would allow them to install that on sparemint.org.

Btw where the actual ML server runs? It's really all those years Setok / Agression's fishpool.fi and it's just somehow forwared to sparemint.org in html form?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org