[MiNT] Crash in XaAES

Hi,

there's a strange bug in recent XaAES: on CT60, I've got a few ACCs, one of them is XCONTROL plus some residents like TosWin2. This is what I do:

- system finishes booting
- start an app
- go to the topleft menu (the one with XaAES clients)
- using mouse cursor select XCONTROL
- XCONTROL opens but ... the menu wont disappear!

There's 90% chance that this situation leads to crash (memory violation at some negative address and Teradesk is shut down) if I try to go to the menu bar again (the menu is still unrolled), click around etc. The worst thing is that I can't get rid of the memory violation dialog, it stays there forever, so only reboot helps. If needed, I can provide a screenshot.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org