[MiNT] Some freemint questions

Hi folks,

I've a few questions about freemint, hope it will not be to much.:-)

First, where can I get the sources for freemint 1.17?
Which compiler I have to use to compile this? Is it still gcc 2.95 or must I use a latter version?
If the last, where can I get the latter gcc versions?

What about the Sparemint project, it seems there is no activity anymore on it, when making a rpm package, who is the maintainer I can ask to put it in the repository?
I saw there are some rpms that are beeing a long time in the incoming folder of sparemint.org.

In the reopsitory I found a gcc2 rpm, ist's another version of gcc 2.95 it is not installable until you deinstall mintlib and other packages. When you have installed these you can install the gcc2 but then you can't install the mintlib-devel. So I think it's useless and should be removed or updated.

What version is the mintlib in the moment? In the repo it's 0.59 is this an actual version?

Would be nice if someone could answer my questions.

Regards

maanke