Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Here is a little bit info on progress that I made...

1. I compiled ncurses with trace() support, you need to link to
   libncurses_g.lib then to get support for it...
2. Setting NCURSES_TRACE=1 environment variable enables the trace
feature. Running nano (linked to libncurses_g.lib) produces a "trace" file
   in CWD then.
3. I've compiled ncurses with termcap support (which is bad for performance and size because it links in the terminfo compiler/ termcap parser etc...). But that way you can configure escape codes and such without compiling
   after each definition change.
4. I moved terminfo db to /usr/share/terminfo.x, so that ncurses
   will fallback to /etc/termcap.
I've set the environment variable TERMCAP=/etc/termcap just to be sure
   it will be found...

I was able to configure the correct escape sequence for cursor left now.
I changed kl=\E0D to: kl=\ED

Now the left cursor key works, and I'm sure the same will work for
the others, too...

But I still don't understand what is going on here.

To me it looks like that some mint kernel / mintlib function which is inteded
to return a single keycode (like Crawcin()) is splitting a single
keystroke into 2 different keycodes...

If I like to, I can now also compile terminfo so that cursor keys will work - but, I strongly feel that this isn't correct, because I believe the kernel
or mintlib is returning something as 2 keycodes which shall be returned
as a single one...

Greets,
Ole