Re: [MiNT] Human readable MiNT List archives

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:37:29 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been away for a week and I can see that the list has
> been very busy which is good but I had about 350 emails to
> dig through. Seven or eight digest messages would have been
> much easier to read.
>
> Is there any chance of enabling digest mode on the current
> server or does it need an update/change of software ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

I think I may have got digest working. I assumed Mint list is
using standard Majordomo app and sent the  set mint digest command
in a mail.

It tells me it is enabled but I won't know for sure until I get a
digest but I don't know how frequent it will be. Does anyone know ?

Regards,

Peter