Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]stairs,was: TosWin2 "Open console...at output"

Vincent Rivière, 02.01.2013 01:21:33:

NB: There is still a "stair problem" (missing CR) in both the BIOS and TosWin2 console. I'm going to investigate that bug in a different thread.

I have changed my toswin2 to always output newlines at the left border. This allows some simplification in the kernel, because it does not have to output CRNL to the toswin-pipe. I use this for a long time now, and have not found any problems.

Just my thoughts ..

--
Helmut Karlowski