[MiNT] XaAES from trunk 02-01-2013: path isues

Hi again,

I just updated my Aranym config with trunk dated 02-01-2013 and I
couldn't boot because XaAES complained about missing
/c/mint/1-18-cur/xaaes directory, which most definitely exist (I even
went into the said directory, tried to run xaloader.prg from there:
same message). So I re-enabled the previous kernel I had, and XaAES
boots fine but, after loading the desktop (Thing 1.29), freezes solid
with the message you see on the attached screen capture.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire