Re: [MiNT] XaAES initial menu bar

On 03/01/2013 09:47, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
I don't use the 'run' feature at all, so I can't be annoyed by its
inconsistencies :-) I personally have TosWin2 executed by the desktop,
which means that it always has focus, which is what I want.

Indeed, when there is no run= to autostart TosWin2, the desktop is the only AES program running at startup, so its menu bar is initially displayed in any case.

Also, TosWin2 is automatically started the first time that a .tos program is double-clicked on the desktop. The user doesn't even notice the difference.

The only difference is the way to open the Console window. Since TosWin2 may not be running, the user may have to run it manually (desktop icon?) before opening the Console window.

I agree with you, removing the run= option to autorun TosWin2 may also be an acceptable solution for me.

--
Vincent Rivière