Re: [MiNT] Memory protection enabled by default?

On 01/03/13 09:12, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that after deleting the file MINT.INI FreeMiNT tries to
initialize memory protection the next time it boots. Is this
intentional? There is so much stuff that can break with MP that I'm
not sure it is a wise decision to have this as default.

I think having memory protection on by default is the sane thing to do.

If something breaks when it's on, it's more than likely a bug which should be fixed.

Alan.