Re: [MiNT] How can evnt_multi cause an illegal access?

Hi Miro,

On Saturday 12 January 2013 22:06:51 Miro Kropáček wrote:

> I realize this is a little bit vague but I'm really out of ideas. How can
> this:

I know this doesn't answer your question, but if I were you I would use
evnt_multi_fast() rather than evnt_multi(). It's easier to use, it's faster,
and it'll hopefully get you rid of that bug -- and if it doesn't, it could
give you a hint that the bug lies elsewhere.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire