Re: [MiNT] Wrong basepage pointer?

Hi,

On keskiviikko 02 tammikuu 2013, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Does:
> >         Pexec(PE_GO,...)
> >
> > On that PE_LOAD binary still work correctly?
>
> Of course, it has to. If I'm not mistaken, on the relative position 28,
> where usually *my* instructions are is now a relative jump into the "new"
> code position (28+228).
>
> That's why I'm not sure if it's a bug or feature.

Basepage size is 256 bytes and code is supposed to normally start
at position basepage + 256.  Process command line is from offset
128 to 255.

Where you're running this?  This sounds awfully like the Hatari
GEMDOS HD emulation bug I debugged & mentioned a while ago on
this list and which was fixed in Hatari almost two months ago
by Thomas.

	- Eero