Re: [MiNT] TosWin2 "Open console...at output"

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 01:21 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:

> NB: There is still a "stair problem" (missing CR) in both the BIOS and
> TosWin2 console. I'm going to investigate that bug in a different thread.

I guess it's not the terminal that's the problem here, but the programs
that outputs text with missing CR's to a VT52 terminal.

I believe the described behaviour is correct, atleast for the BIOS
console (don't know how the behaviour of LF and CR is defined in TW52).
With VT52, LF moves the cursor to the next line. CR moves the cursor to
the first column.

Jo Even