[MiNT] WM_REDRAW

Hello,

I want to gather informations regarding optimization of subsequent sending WM_REDRAW messages.

How does MyAES optimized them? How does XaAES handle them?
Does it merge areas which intersect? Does it maybe merge areas which does not intersect?
Does it pass each WM_REDRAW as separate area, even when the intersect?

I'm always unsure if it is better to send an WM_REDRAW message or if it is better
to insert them into a (application specific) list of redraw areas...

Also I'm unsure how much overhead I do get when sending several WM_REDRAW messages...

Is there any info on this? Any information is appreciated :)

Greets & Thanks.

Ole