Re: [MiNT] [Atari-coldfire] VBCC issues

No, the problem with 16-bit version of VBCC is separate from
the scratch register + 64-bit (double/LL) argument problem.
Ah, OK. Sorry for messing this up.

No, I'm not planning on doing 16-bit stuff, I just happened to
test it earlier because there was such a configuration for VBCC. :-)
Could you refresh my memory, what's wrong with the current VBCC when it comes to Atari support? I definitely used it for Starstruck port and it obviously runs on Atari :) I even remember supporting a.out target so you could mix object files from gcc and vbcc. Basically, that's what all the work on VBCC was about -- to make it run on Atari (I did the port in the same time so I had a perfect test case as the demo was coded in VBCC and VASM).