Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

Hi,

> Is it possible - and if yes, how, to create an Object tree of sliders which
> is rendered like the scroller widgets of the window?

I have a question that I think is related to Ole's: is it possible for
an application to create a listbox like XaAES does? (for example the
AES font selector listboxes ). Right now we either have to manage our
own listbox the old way, which is quite a bore, or use the LISTBOX
library, which I simply cannot understand. And as a result, they all
behave and look differently from application to application.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire