Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

Am Montag, den 03.09.2012, 00:00 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
Ole, 02.09.2012 22:40:30:

The AES only renders AES-objects - what are "custom scroller objects"?

OBJECT trees which are used for displaying / handling scrolling (not the whole window
but a specific region / IBOX / BOX etc.).

But if the custom scroller objects are made of bars, a gradient-set
that  contains bars could help for example.

I want the AES to render the scroller, so that it integrates well into the windowing system. I have attached an screenshot - the scroller within the window shall be displayed just as the scrollbars of toswin2 (or every other window).

Greets & Thanks,
Ole