Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

I have commented on this issue in the past too.. (about 2-3 years ago now)

the same issue happen when compiling a project, where the includes are
not found, due to FS. In that particular case the solution is simple:
1) check include literal
2) check include lowercase
3) check include uppercase
4) only fail if all of the above fail

As for the Fileselector issue, can it not be easily solved by
providing a default external fileselector (if one is not found
installed), as MyAES does..

Paul