[MiNT] GCC 4.6.3

Hello.

GCC 4.6.3 has been released 2 months ago, finally I updated my cross-tools for MiNT. Patches and Cygwin binaries are available as usual:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

I also built the 32-bit binaries for Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin". 64-bit versions will be available when someone builds them.

You may have noticed that GCC 4.7.0 was released last month. Since the 4.6 branch gives satisfaction, and new major releases often bring new trouble, this time I prefer to wait a bit before upgrading.

--
Vincent Rivière