[MiNT] QuadWheel Java Script Library

Hello,

I've found an minimal JavaScript runtime, which I also would like to have
for my freemint systems...:

http://code.google.com/p/quad-wheel/
https://github.com/Gottox/quad-wheel

unfortunaly it doesn't work out of the box.

Compiling and running quad-wheel for linux works very well. Compiling also
works fine with the m68k-atari-mint cross-compiler ( some 4.5x version ),
also the native compiler compiles the project...

Executing scripts under FreeMiNT gives parser errors - while the same
script works fine when quadwheel runs under linux. The only thing I could
think of, is an big-endian issue.

Strange... ;)

Greets,
Ole