[MiNT] random control-keys working in shell?

	Has anyone seen something along these lines before..

	Boot up (firebee, mint current) and all proceeds as normal
	Toswin2 -> invoke shell (bash)
	bash comes up, works fine
... except control keys (ctrl-a for begin of line, ctrl-c for kill, etc) may or may not work for the boot ... if I reboot, it will or will not work for that whole boot, but seems random; it'll work a few times, then not work a few times, and alternate seemingly without pattern; I can just reboot, toswin2 -> shell, try it .. not invoking anything else (other than teradesk -> shutdown.)

	(I'm actually using gentoo port from gentoo.atariforge..)

	The fact it seems inconsistent .. thats the weird part :)

		jeff

Just trying to get sshd going .. sshd is already ported in the gentoo ports, but can't seem to get sshd to work; slogin out works fine, but I want to remote into the firebee :)

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.