[MiNT] lsocket

Way back in 2008 I experimented with building a newer version of pilot-link, the tools
for syncing a Palm pda.

It worked but would only connect to the Palm about 1 in 50 times unlike the original sparemint
version. It could be pilot-link or the popt version I used.

I thought I would give it a go with gcc4 last night but there must have been some other change
because make complains about not finding lsocket. If I comment-out lsocket in the makefiles
then each part compiles. I haven't managed to build it all yet.

Some googling found others have been removing lsocket from other apps.
Is lsocket not needed anymore ? Has it been moved or added to something else ?

Peter