[MiNT] Request for help with Aranym/EmuTOS/MiNT

I'm currently trying to shrink the large startup stack in EmuTOS, without
causing problems to anyone.  I know EmuTOS can boot MiNT under Aranym, but I
have no MiNT setup on my Aranym machine that would allow me to figure out how
much stack is used in that situation.

If anyone here uses the Aranym/EmuTOS/MiNT combination, I'd like to send you a
debugging version of EmuTOS which will provide the answer.  Please email or
respond here (I read this list regularly).

Thanks,
Roger Burrows