Re: [MiNT] Sound Card for Hades

Hi,
Ensonique Audio is not the same thing as soundblaster, is it ?

On 3/6/2012 11:39 PM, Piotrek wrote:
Hi,

I have a question for atari clone users (Hades, Milan), I have just bought a sound card to my Hades, this is a SB CT4750 and I try to install. In Auto folder in the order I have PCI_BIOS.PRG, GSXB.PRG and ES1371.PRG. During the start Hades In slot1 I have graphic cards, on slot2 ethernet cards and in slot3 this sound cards. On the screen there are information [03] 0x1274 0x5880 Multimedia Device (Audio) and information GSXB Installed and Ensoniq AudioPCI Driver Installed. I run computer in MiNT 1.18 system.

What do you think about it ? It is enough or maybe something is missing (CPX, ACC)
The second question how can I test it,
I try it used Aniplayer, Crazy sound but still no sound in my speakers.

Best Regards
Piotr

--
Cheers,