Re: [MiNT] CFLIB provided with cross-tools

m0n0 wrote:
Fine - I guess that also means it's translated to Coldfire compatible code?

Sure :-)
The m5475 library is included.

Both The CFLIB demo app and QED starts fine on pure ColdFire EmuTOS. But they crash when opening complicated dialogs, due to the USERDEF small stack issue. This is not related to the CPU, the same problem is present on 680x0 systems. I say it again, there is no CFLIB trouble with XaAES or TOS 4.04 (including FireTOS).

That means Netsurf doesn't pull in any m68k code anymore + I have to care
about 1 dependency less :)

Getting rid of dependencies is the goal :-)

--
Vincent Rivière