Re: [MiNT] Image for Aranym

Am 29.02.2012, 21:54 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:43:01 , Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
On Thursday 01 March 2012 03:37:59 Paul Wratt wrote:
> atm I am just looking for XaAES that does not crash, and has most
> "fixes" applied - but I dont use everyday so it is hard for me to
> "see" good/stable XaAES revision from daily build..
>
> A point release (even a 1.18.0-beta) would help, or a certain version

> recommended by dev/users - maybe now is a good time to get a stable
> XaAES (while not so much changes atm - unlike before xmas)?

1.18 trunk is more stable (and better in all respects) for me than 1.17
.

Cheers,
JFL

I was just about to post about how stable it is and I had a strange lock-up
following some finger clumsiness while writing an email.

I hit some key combination down at the bottom left and it froze for about
2 minutes, then would only show one app at time, minimising the others.

Maybe it was Ctrl-Alt-X (Hide all except current)?

Maybe a config-option for users like you that disables all Ctrl-Alt would be useful?

The Task Mgr showed the CPU through the roof.

That should not happen, but you have this quite often I think.

Did a restart and all was well again.

That's nice :-)

--
Helmut Karlowski