Re: [MiNT] marathon,was:Egale

Am 12.02.2012, 19:48 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Sunday 12 February 2012 18:57:13 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 18.12.2011, 17:51 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:
>  Am Sonntag, den 18.12.2011, 17:08 +0100 schrieb Peter Slegg

>> I haven't used it for a couple of months but it has always worked
>> fine.
>>
>  It worked fine with 1.17 release on aranym. Didn't try 1.18.

Please try tomorrow's build - it hanged once, but worked at any later
test. It can always be killed with Ctrl-Alt-R.

Good news. Hopefully, it'll fix the same issue I have with Marathon Mail. And

Do you mean the freeze after start? This is because it loads an SLB that calls appl_init.

With a quite dirty hack it runs, but still makes the the system unstable and is killed with memory-violation very soon.

Does it run anywhere? Under EmuTOS it crashes as soon as the options-dialog is opened, under MyAES all dialogs are empty, and it also crashes.

--
Helmut Karlowski