Re: [MiNT] Egale

Am 12.02.2012, 19:48 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Sunday 12 February 2012 18:57:13 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 18.12.2011, 17:51 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:
>  Am Sonntag, den 18.12.2011, 17:08 +0100 schrieb Peter Slegg

>> I haven't used it for a couple of months but it has always worked
>> fine.
>>
>  It worked fine with 1.17 release on aranym. Didn't try 1.18.

Please try tomorrow's build - it hanged once, but worked at any later
test. It can always be killed with Ctrl-Alt-R.

Good news. Hopefully, it'll fix the same issue I have with Marathon

Was still there - sometimes it hangs, sometimes not. This is because XaAES now always unlocks the screen for the fileselector, and some apps have locked it twice (or even more, don't know), so this did not work and something in the event-pipe got confused. It seems to work now by unlocking the screen as long as there is a lock, but I'll have to test it a bit.

Mail. And
by the way, that key combo is a great feature. I had the system locked up the other day by some app when I remembered this shortcut. It worked like magic!

Real great for developing :-)

--
Helmut Karlowski