Re: [MiNT] Sparemint WIKI

On 20/02/12 15:31, Rob M wrote:

The reason the wiki hasn't been updated is the php was too old for mediawiki.

The server was just upgraded to CentOS 5.7 from 4.9 last night. Hopefully that will be enough to update the wiki.

If there are no issues, I'll try to update the wiki. But, it might be a while until I can get to it.

Unless Alan has time?? Sorry to throw that out there Alan.

If anyone had an issue worth the server, let me know. I haven't seen any issues since it was updated.

Yes, I emailed privately, but the CVS server is now broken :-(

Alan.