Re: [MiNT] Drawing inconsistency with BOXCHAR objects

On Sunday 12 February 2012 13:49:42 you wrote:
> Am 12.02.2012, 13:19 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire

> > Have a look at the attached screen capture and you'll see what I mean:
> > the top
> > objects (the left one a BOXTEXT, the right one a BOXCHAR) are both
> > enabled and
> > drawn by RSM. Below, the same tree with both objects disabled. You'll
> > see that
> > the BOXCHAR looks like it was 'over enabled' rather than disabled. This
> > doesn't look right at all to me.
>
> Looks wrong. Do you have any other flags for the BOXCHAR-object?

TOUCHEXIT and INDICATOR. Same as for the left BOXTEXT.

> Does it
> happen in rsm or in the app or both?

Yes, in the screenshot the bottom objects are actually from the app itself.
There is no difference between RSM and the program that uses the objects.

> I tried with the atari-demo-list-dialog and could not reproduce it.
> Screenshot only possible in rsm because the dialog blocks.

It seems it would be the INDICATOR flag that is the problem. Without it, it's
OK.

Cheers,
JFL
--