Re: [MiNT] Problem with keybord at console

W dniu 2012-01-16 15:28, m0n0 napisał(a):
Hello,

specially arrow work correctly, but when I am at console I would like
use arrow for example up (it shoud remember last comand)mit does not
work=2E Do you know what is the problem ?

It depends on the shell you are running and also the terminal program
I guess you are using toswin2, but it should work with conholio the same
way

For me it works flawlessly when Toswin2 / conholio runs bash as the shell, but tcsh for example, doesn't offer a shell command history I believe this
is because it has simply no support for that.
So the question is: Which shell do you use, and how do you start it?

I'm always running shell input window by selecting Toswin2 -> File ->
start shell.

Exactly I am using TOSwin2 and running the same, File and start shell.
What do you thinh Conholio is better ?

I never tried to run bash or such without this, but you can also just double clicks the bash >executable - but I'm not sure if that works as comfortable as the way via the main menu.

I have other question how run other application like Calamus or Papyrus from ext2 partition, when doubli click on the calamus.prg or papyrus.app nothing happens and the program will not start

Best Regards
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl