[MiNT] samba 3.6.1 test

Hello.

As a test I compiled the latest samba 3.6.1 for MiNT. I made a minimal and partial patch to get it compile. I did not look at the old SpareMiNT package.

I successfully ran the smbclient tool on both ARAnyM and the FireBee to download files from a public share from my Windows XP computer.

smbd fails for an unknown reason (see the log). Maybe because of my incomplete patch (calls abort() instead of doing real mmap()), or something else.

This was just a test, I'm not going to spend more time on that.
If someone is interested to continue, that stuff is there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/samba/

--
Vincent Rivière
$ smbd -i