Re: [MiNT] Execute program from ext2 partition, was: Problem with keybord at console

On Sunday 15 January 2012 23:09:22 Piotrek wrote:

> I understand that I havwe to set execute at Show info dialog but what
> is difference in bookmark program there is Fastload, load alt malloc alt
> Memory protect Global Shared. What have I to select. In this moment I
> done i run from ext2 partition Papyrus8, QED, but Calamus shows that
> Calamus.DLL not found

I guess *.DLL files are executables, so they would need to have the executable
bit set. However, you have to know that some programs will not run from an
ext2 partition at all. Calamus may be one of them.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire