Re: [MiNT] Printer spooling

The samba forums had procedures that reconfigure Win 7 to accept lower unsecured authentication.
This did not work with Samba Client at all.

However, this works with Sharity-light :-)
Of which I updated my webpage with this information.
https://sites.google.com/site/probehouse/networking-the-atari/mounting-a-windows-shared-folder---sharitylight

So I guess it would work if the printer is handeled by a Windows 2000 system. Alternatively It's possible to reconfigure Windows to accept the old / unsecure authentication. But this is not really a good idea.