[MiNT] Xaaes Snap

Having xaaes snap is a real bonus, better than the previous screen snappers I've tried.

Could I suggest a minor enhancement ?

Often, having snapped, it is useful to open the file and save it as a jpeg. Would it be
possible to add a checkbox to the xaaes snap dialogue that when checked will open
the default image viewer ?

So for instance I could tick the box and have zView open the saved screenshot automatically.

Other thoughts include saving to the clipboard instead of ramdisc and then add an option to
zView to open the clipboard image.

Cheers,

Peter