[MiNT] Menu behaviour: difference between 'pull' and 'push'?

Hello,

As the title suggests, I don't notice any difference between the 'pull' and
'push' options of the menu settings.

Also, I noticed that it is impossible now to click a menu title, hold the
mouse button down, and release the button on the menu item. One has to click
to open the menu, then click a second time to select the menu item. The same
goes for menus in windows. I find this feature particularly irritating.

Personally, I've always prefered the 'leave' standard GEM behaviour, but it
often gets in the way. Would it be possible to add a timeout to the opening of
the desktop menu, like for hierarchical menus, so that it does not open
immediately when the mouse hovers a menu title by accident?

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire