Re: [MiNT] XaAES bubble-help (Was: Re: Samba)

Am 05.11.2011, 23:17 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

As it is, XaAES's implementation of the protocol is already much better than BubbleGEM itself. I agree that the use of BubbleGEM should be discouraged. The Apple look is a cosmetic option that you can also decide not to implement. The

But I've done it! If Mr. Schmidbauer would not have bothered me all the time to implement round bubbles, it would have been done much later, and the code would probably be easier to read ;)

priority is to have a solid solution, and it is (I tried my best to make it
crash, but I couldn't :-) ).

Try harder!

But my plans for the XaAES-version go much further than what bubbleGEM
offers, don't know if all come true.

The choice of the font would be a nice addition (jinnee uses this), but again,
certainly not a priority.

I know - next stage would be to implement all this config-stuff, inside the BGEM-protocol, and from the help-cookie. Don't know if I'll use the BHLP-cookie or implement a dialog in XaAES or both.

--
Helmut Karlowski