Re: [MiNT] hairlines

Am 04.11.2011, 21:31 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

So we're talking about diffrerent issues. I can see the reaction on any
click on any button. What happens if you press Ctrl-Alt-Home or draw
another window over the dialog?

Nothing happens with Ctrl+Alt+Home but some other redraw artefacts

But as I understand from you it's the same with MyAES. How about N.AES?

display
after dragging another window on top of the dialog then moving it aside. See
screenshot.

The latter I can reproduce (only horizontal move). At least one thing that can probably be fixed ;)

--
Helmut Karlowski